Wednesday, April 28, 2010

LAGOON BABY!!!!!



So on Saturday, my Grandma took my siblings, me, and my cousin Taylor to LAGOON... and it was truly a BLAST!!! We went on tons of rides including:
Samarai, Wicked, Rattlesnake Rapids, Bat, Jet Star, the Rollar Coaster, Log Flume, and a bunch of other random smaller ones...

It was way fun, and since it was Taylor's first time to Lagoon we had to covince her to go on a bunch of stuff, but after we got off of the ride, we all were glad we went!!

We did take some pictures while we were there, but my dad has the camera right now so I can't load them on here quite yet. :)

Hope everybody has been having a fabulous week!!!

2 comments:

  1. That sounds like fun, BUT YOU BETTER TELL ME NEXT TIME YOU'RE GOING (so I can go with you)! It'd be best to tell me a couple days in advance, too, so I can make sure I have/or can earn the money. If things keep going like they are with my Costa Vida coupons, I'll have enough to pay off my volleyball debt, AND enough money to go to Lagoon in four days! Only five days of half misery! Anyways, tell me so I can go with you next time.

    I LOVE YOU!-Brenna

    P.S. You should've told everyone you've been TWICE in three weeks! (But maybe that'd be bragging).

    ReplyDelete
  2. That was awesome we like have to go again!!!!!


    from the taylors

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you!!