Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Introduction

This is just a little introduction to ME. I am starting this blog so that I will have something to do on the days when I'm bored after school!!
~ This is a picture of my FAMILY...




Zach is eleven years old and likes to play quitar and I guess just do the type of things that boys like to do.

Kelsey is seven(eight next month), and like to do gymnastics, gymnastics, and even MORE gymnastics!! :)

Amanda is four(five next month), and likes to play dress-up and play with the neighbor kids.

Sage was two years old when she very unexpectadly passed away last month. She brought so much joy into our lives and loved to laugh and run around. She loved to be outside as much as possible. (I'll post more on Sage later...) :)

I am the oldest kid in my family. I am thirteen years old and love to play the piano and hang out with friends. This is my blog where you'll get to know more about me and "have my life at your fingertips" :)

My Mom & Dad are AMAZING, and hold my family together very well. Especially as we have been going through the trial of Sage passing away.


These are my friends... (At least a couple of my besties)



My friends are AMAZING... of course I have a lot of them, but shown here are two of my BEST friends Abby, Angeleah, & me!! We had a lot of fun this day making funny faces and using Abby's mac to take pictures!!


Well I guess that was a small introduction to who I am... more posts coming later so keep checking in!!

2 comments:

  1. Yay!!! I am so excited you started this...it's so fun and so addicting! And, it's liberating to feel so confident behind a computer screen!

    Loves...amy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey! This is cool! You better post more, though, because I've already read this a couple times! :) Include a picture with me! haha I LOVE YOU YOU INCREDIBLE PERSON! :)

    Love Ya!-Brenna

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you!!