Friday, April 23, 2010

Didn't make it...

So I am an officer at my school this year, and was running to do so again next year, but I didn't make it... I was really disapointed. Running was fun though... (and stressful) :)

Maybe I'll try again next year, I think the main reason I am so bummed about this time is because I've been doing it this year and know how fun it is.
hmmmm... there's always next time, right??
And the upside is that Jake Klein from my ward made it through to the final election! Hope he goes all the way...

2 comments:

  1. That's okay. Hey, remember to come to my consolation party (it's thrown in honor of you). Have you ever heard of Yogurt Stop? Well, if you haven't that's way too bad, because it is probably the best ice cream place ever invented. Anyways, my mom's taking us there, so I know that you're going geocaching, but like I told you, I think the longest you will be is an hour and a half (especially with you guys starting it in the evening) so then you need to come. Yogurt Stop is NOT yogurt, just so you know. It's frozen yogurt (so basically ice cream but healthier but the thing about frozen yogurt is that no one can really tell between it and ice cream). Anyways, this is getting long so you better come tonight! CALL ME THE SECOND YOU FINISH GEOCACHING!

    Love Ya Forever!-Brenna

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you!!