Wednesday, April 21, 2010

more friends, and GEOCACHING!!!

So I found some more cute pics on my phone of me and my friends and decided to post them...


This is my friend Brenna... She has been my best friend since second grade... In this picture we are doing what we call "smagging", which is dressing up in crazy clothes and going someplace public... just for fun! Here we are at Dairy Queen.

And here are some more pictures of Abby, Angeleah, & me!! (A little blurry- keep in mind these were taken on my phone :) )







I felt a little embarassed in this picture because I was making a silly face and they weren't! haha



Now for a little segment on... GEOCACHING!!

(I don't have any pictures for this because I didn't think to bring a camera)

So for mutual last night we went geocaching, which if you are not aware is basically like a scavenger hunt type thing that goes on all over the world. People hide "caches", and then enter in their cach and it's gps coordinates on the internet, and people use their gps's to go hunt for them. (If you want to learn more, go to geocaching.com)

So back to mutual... It was really fun to search for the caches with all of the kids in my ward. We didn't find all of them, but I found a REALLY HARD one!! It was a little tiny container - one of the smallest ones I've found, probably about 1 1/2" long and 1/2" in diameter. Not to mention it was covered in camoflauge duct tape and hidden in a PINE TREE!! I can't believe I found it!!!! It was totally just luck that the place I looked just happened to be where the cach was hidden! (If you can't tell, I was pretty excited about this find!)

P.S. HAPPY BIRTHDAY SAVANNAH!! (another one of my friends)

3 comments:

  1. I heard that geocaching is so much fun! My cousin and her dad are totally into it...fun activity! Taylor is at the Church movie at the Joseph Smith building tonight for activity days...I sort of wanted to go!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Geocaching is amazing! That reminds me of a cache I once found that was buried really deep down in this dark hole in a tree (I think it was like buried under twigs, leaves, and spider webs. I should suggest that activity at our next meeting...but it'd probably take them a while to see if they wanted to do it. I think I told you how it took me like four months of persistent, pushy effort to get them to play Fugitive (that is happening in a few months).

    P.S. I love the picture of you and me!! :)

    LOVE YOUR GUTS! -Brenna

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love all those pictures they are So Cute!!!! :) I LOVE YOU SO MUCH!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you!!