Friday, April 23, 2010

SLEEPOVER!!!



So this is my 100% AMAZING cousin... we are having a sleepover tonight (much needed, we've been looking forward to one for weeks!!)
Taylor is truly an amazing person, she is a couple of years younger than me, but we get along PERFECTLY... (well, we definetely have arguments sometimes, but they are resolved quickly & we end up laughing about it!) :)

Taylor is definetely one of my soulmates, and to put the icing on the cake, we are cousins so that means holidays, camping trips, and Superbowl Sundays are always spent together!!

Luv u Taylor!!!!!!! (cuz I know you're reading this)

2 comments:

  1. Thank you I feel the same way abour u!!

    -Taylor

    ReplyDelete
  2. Taylor, you rock. haha You really do, though. You'd probably recognize my face, but not my name. I've seen and talked to you a few times, though, and your really cool. :)

    Love You Too Haley! :)

    -Brenna

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you!!