Tuesday, January 11, 2011

New Toys

So we got some fun new toys at my house.
First, a friend of ours who also happens to work with my dad switched phone providers, and DITCHED (only because he had to I'm sure) his way cool phone from t-mobile. Guess who got it? Yep, ME! It's way cool, and actually the same one that my mom has. I've been jealous of her since she got that phone. :) I was so excited about it and have pretty much been playing on it nonstop for three days.

Second, T-mobile has this thing called the tab, which is their competitor to the ipad. It has a few differences, the biggest being that it's smaller. Well while we were at the phone store getting my info transfered to my new phone, this little gadget caught my dad's eye. My dad kept asking about it and these other new phones (and seriously took forever doing it). I guess that the guy was pretty pursuasive because a couple days later I come home from school to find both the tab and a new mytouch phone sitting on our counter. My mom still has a cooler phone than me now. :)

I was playing with this new tab thinking about how lazy human beings are for inventing things like this. I mean it really is just a little computer... with gps... and a lot of other stuff... but still. We really don't need something like that to survive. It reminds me of how on 27 Dresses she keeps all of her info in her bulging planner and has no problem with it. Then her lover boy gives her a blackberry as their parting gift when they were mad at each other. I guess some people just can't be simple.
I learned the other day that technology only takes about three (something like that) years to double itself. That's big.

Side note: New favorite song? Chances by Five for Fighting. (Love this one. )

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you!!