Saturday, January 15, 2011

New Semester and LoNg WeEkEnD-

One sememster down. I think that the first day of the second semester is the only time during the school year that I actually wake up and say "yay I want to go to school today."
 New classes.
 A few new teachers.
New people.
Of course there will be a few missed classes. Namely gym. I think that I'm the only person in my gym class that actually openly admits that I love it. Especially soccer. And volleyball.

Plus, I am (hopefully) going to have my hands full being in a play in the next couple months. I love doing plays. I really do. And I wish that I was doing musical theatre, but I'm not.
This is a community play. Annie. Tryouts aren't till the 5th of February, so I'm still crossing my fingers that I'll make it in. I don't even care if I'm just an extra.

So, here's to a new semester. Hopefully it will be just as good as the last one.

1 comment:

  1. You are going to be a very busy chicken...we need to get together again soon!!!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you!!