Tuesday, January 4, 2011

2011 Bucket List

So here's my bucket list for 2011. (Which I know doesn't really qualify as a bucket list, but it's more interesting than calling them goals.)

1. Try something new and don't always put my own wants first
2. Save up my money for something in particular (no more spending just because I can)
3. Learn 5 new Jon Schmidt songs
4. Go to a concert... maybe with luck, somebody good will turn up in SLC.
5. Earn two more values in Personal Progress
6. Figure out how to be as crazy in Mia Maids as I was in Beehives
7. Do my homework right when I get home from school (yea right)
8. Get my learner's permit
9. Not crash while I am learning how to drive
10. Learn to turn my lemons into the perfect lemonade
11. Befriend someone who is right now a stranger to me
12. Keep up on American Idol and AGT so I don't have to watch 6 episodes in one night
13. See the glass as half full
14. go to EFY
15. Rule the school in 9th grade
16. Eat healthier
17. Do more service. And remain anonymous.
18. Make sure that I am mindful of my friend's needs and wants
19. Turn my siblings into my best friends
20. Keep my annoying-teenager comments to a minimum

Oh and I almost forgot. 21. Don't talk in Sunday School unless it is relevant to the lesson.

Maybe I can revisit this list at the end of this year and see how many I've accomplished. Maybe a few will even end up on my "2011 in Review" list. 

1 comment:

  1. Number 18 is my favorite. I will DEFINETELY try to remember that one throughout this year. You'll probably be getting a bunch of reminders! :) But seriously.

    Love ya!-Brenna

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you!!