Saturday, January 1, 2011

Cheers to 2011!

So basically, other than Isaac being born, my 2010 stunk. Like, truly stunk. In some ways, I feel like New Years is a weird holiday. What difference does it make to change one number on the calendar? I guess that people like New Years because they see it as a chance to start over. To make new goals and try a little bit harder to keep them... to push 2010 in the past and look forward to what 2011 will bring- all new surprises.

We celebrated like we always do, with my dad's side of the family. I couldn't take many pictures becuase we were running out of memory in the camera, but I got a few.

 We played "Just Dance" most of the night. I like Amy's tongue sticking out.


This is the classic New Years puzzle. It's a 1000 piecer of Times Sqare in New York. It will probably never ever be finished.
Even Isaac managed to stay entertained for the first part of the night.

So that was our New Year's Eve celebration. Complete with confetti at midnight. (Which snuck up on me. I was busy with a card game and everyone was like ''The ball is dropping, come over here!")

Anyways, I definitely am glad to be starting a new year, and I do sincerely hope that it is better than last.

1 comment:

I'd love to hear from you!!