Sunday, June 5, 2011

You Thought You'd Lost Me? Think Again.


Wow... when was my last post? Hmmm... January? That is pathetic. PATHETIC I TELL YOU!!!
So here I am. (Yes, still alive.)
SCHOOL'S OVER...
I have to admit, I'm a little sad that school's done. (And I say that loosely BTW!!) I've never been one to totally hate school. It's kinda sad to think that people that you may've talked with a lot this year may not even be in any of your classes next year.
"School is like a lollipop... it sucks until it's gone!"

But in the meantime... IT'S SUMMER! Yay!!
How did I celebrate the last day of school? Went to Subway and Yogotogo with friends, then we came back to my house to swim. Then our plans were ruined when our pool wouldn't open. We proceeded to call my neighbors to see if we could use their pool. She said, "I'd be happy to let you use our pool, except the pump broke the other day and we haven't gotten it fixed yet." SERIOUSLY!!
So we drove to Dollar Tree and bought water balloons instead.
Then we had pizza and popcorn and watched You Again.

Just if you were curious, (and you are probably not,) here are some of my favorites right now:

TV show: MONK!!!! I love this show! It's the most genious show ever to air on television. (No, I'm NOT exaggerating!) It's even inspired me. I'm going to be a police detective when I grow up. Yep, you heard me. (Or read me...if you know what I mean...)

Movie: MAMMA MIA!! Yes, this is still my fav movie. I love, love, love this movie! Everything about it!

Color: Still undecided. I don't show favoritism (did I spell that right?) towards colors. I love them all!

Newest thing I'm obsessed with: Netflix. I am going to nominate whoever created Netflix for a Nobel Prize one day. (And whoever invented the bobby pin... genious :)) Anyways, I looooove Netflix.

Anyways, wishing fun summers to everyone!

-Haley

PS: The above picture is me, Angeleah, and Brenna seeing Oklahoma. (That was our school play. And in case you were wondering, yes, Brenna was in it.)
PPS: Did I mention I love Monk? Oh I did? Nevermind.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you!!