Thursday, June 16, 2011

Here's how my bucket list is going...

This is my "2011 Bucket List" that I posted a little while ago. Let's see how it's coming...

1. Try something new and don't always put my own wants first
              - Hmmm... Well I suppose that I am in the process of doing this one. I've probably tried something new in the last six months... Not putting my own wants first? Hmmm... I sometimes remember to do this one.


2. Save up my money for something in particular (no more spending just because I can)
              - Haven't done this one. I only have like $13 to my name.

3. Learn 5 new Jon Schmidt songs
               - First off, I have no idea why I put this one. I am probably capable of doing this, but I don't play Jon Schmidt very much. I've learned, like, one.

4. Go to a concert... maybe with luck, somebody good will turn up in SLC.
                - Haven't done this one. And honestly, I probably won't.

5. Earn two more values in Personal Progress
                - One down!!

6. Figure out how to be as crazy in Mia Maids as I was in Beehives
                - Uhh... can I say done, done, done, and DONE!

7. Do my homework right when I get home from school (yea right)
                 - See number 4 :)

8. Get my learner's permit\
                  -six more months!

9. Not crash while I am learning how to drive
                 - N/A

10. Learn to turn my lemons into the perfect lemonade
                  -It depends on what my lemons look like...
11. Befriend someone who is right now a stranger to me
                   - Done. I meet new people every semester.
12. Keep up on American Idol and AGT so I don't have to watch 6 episodes in one night
                    - First, I don't even like American Idol anymore. I love AGT, though, and I have kept up on it so far.
13. See the glass as half full
                    - Again, it definitely depends.
14. go to EFY
                    - Less than one month baby!!
15. Rule the school in 9th grade
                    - Hmmm.. have to wait a couple more months for that.
16. Eat healthier
                   - Nope. My favorite food group is still the skinny yellow one.
17. Do more service. And remain anonymous.
                   - I've probably done this a little bit. Not very much though.

18. Make sure that I am mindful of my friend's needs and wants
                    - I think that I've always been pretty good at this.

19. Turn my siblings into my best friends
                   - Certainly haven't done this yet. I've been getting along with them pretty well though.

20. Keep my annoying-teenager comments to a minimum
                   - Haven't even tried.... darn.

21. Don't talk in Sunday School unless it is relevant to the lesson.
                   - I'm almost 100% sure that this will never happen.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you!!