Monday, July 18, 2011

EFY

   I went to efy last week... and it was AMAZING!! It was so much fun and so spiritual... You seriously feel so amazing and different the whole week! I already miss it!

  Here are just a few of the pictures I took:



This was the first day - right after check-in!

We had to keep taking pics in the mirror because we had a hard time fitting everyone in otherwise!

This was the first dance- it was so hot outside!

Games Night
Pizza Night

One of our counselors, Maddy, after we heart attacked her door the last night

This is us with our session director Brother Laing

This is a bunch of kids in my company making a thank you card for the byu creamery

My Company!! Yay!!

All of the boys in my company
All of the girls in my company

This was at the last dance... and yes, this kid can limbo that low!

Us eating ice cream bars from the vending machine

The End!! Boo Hoo!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you!!