Wednesday, June 8, 2011

My New Favorite Toy

I have a new favorite toy... ready?
The Rubik's Cube. I love this thing. And as nerdy as it may sound, I can solve it.
Not fast, mind you, it takes me a couple of minutes, but it still gets solved.
I'm sort of obsessed with doing this, which is kinda funny because I don't actually have one.
So I just steal Zach's Rubik's Cube and solve it a couple of times before he gets mad at me and wants it back.
(And yes, I know that this officially makes me a nerd. My mom even pointed that out haha. I agree.)

Anyways... so if you ever have a scrambled up Rubik's Cube that needs to be solved... call me!
:) And if you want to learn, there are some awesome vids on youtube. The one I used is like 30 minutes long, though, and it takes a lot of memorization!

--

1 comment:

  1. teach me how! BTW: I love your signature- its so cute!

    {love, abby}

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you!!