Sunday, May 16, 2010

Crystal Hot Springs!!




First off... Sorry I havn't written for a while... but in my defense, it's not like that many people read my blog BRENNA & TAYLOR!! Haha so anyway we went to Crystal Hot Springs over the weekend, and it was really fun. It's not that large of a place, but it was just fun to get away. (My weekends are pretty uneventful)

Crystal Hot Springs is a campground and waterpark. (again... not a very large one) It has a waterslide and lots of pools with natural water (hot water). It was a little
murky and salty, which is really nasty, but it was still really fun.

Here's to great vacations!! haha

4 comments:

  1. Cool! Well, you missed out on Boondocks! (But that's okay...Crystal Hot Springs sounds fun)!

    LOVE YOU!-Brenna

    ReplyDelete
  2. UPDATE your Blog!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. U P D A T E
    Y O U R
    B L O G

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Haley!

    I haven't seen you for a WHOLE FREAKIN WEEK!! That's like the longest time ever!! haha More than half of the week I was at Girl's Camp, though. It was fun!! You REALLY need to update your blog, chicka! haha I know you hate that!! Anyways love ya, see you soon!

    LOVE YA!!-Brenna

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you!!