Monday, September 20, 2010

Mmmm... I think that I'm in heaven

 Alright, this is my totally favorite scrumdidliumptious dessert. Amy made me fall in love. And now I can't get enough. My mother made it tonight, and I can't wait to eat some. It's seriously like heaven on earth... (or as Amanda says, "earth on heaben") Right now I'm supposed to be doing homework. btw: WHO INVENTED HOMEWORK?!?!?!?? I mean seriously, we're already at school seven hours a day, why do we need to do more at home? I should write a petition. hee hee Not to mention that it's Monday, and there's four more days until the weekend. UGGHH!! But as for right now, with pistachio dessert waiting in the fridge, I think that I'm in heaven.

PS: Any book recomendations? I've long since finished the Harry Potters again, and I'm running out of good books.

4 comments:

  1. I love me some pistachio dessert...mmmmm...

    ReplyDelete
  2. my teacher said that flipped was a really good book :)

    -taylor

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think you should read The Adventures of an Amazing Girl Whose Name Starts With a "B" (It was written by someone named B. Wilkinson). :) Love ya! Btw I am always going to be a better speller than you.

    Love Brenna aka the hot one

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'd try Kira-Kira (Cynthia Kadohata) or Walk Two Moons (Sharon Creech). they're two of my very favorites! The Pendragon Series is also fantastic.

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you!!