Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Woohoo! Beehive Camp!

Beehive Camp was last week and it was a BLAST!!! Here are a bunch of pictures from this wondrous camp :) haha it was truly amazing!





This picture of Megan truly scares me... yikes!


My lips look huge in this picture!


Abby is truly obsessed with these things


I couldn't figure out how to turn this picture so that it was right side up!











This is me & my "BFF Amy!" (She is one of my leaders if you didn't know!





Sorry the lighting's really bad in this picture!


This is Megan shaking her head while I took a picture



Mine didn't turn out so pleasant :)




Us making a "chipmunk face"




These are our first years!


Megan was very un- photogenic on this trip...


We had so much candy... we mixed it all together and made a "candy stew"



Aubrie, Angeleah and Eliza making friendship bracelets... we made so many of those things :)


We played California Speed pretty much nonstop

Making flip-flops



This is our leader Pam, who now has many nicknames. The most popular being "Pammy-Whammy"

Kirstin, our YWs president french-braided almost every girl's hair!

Went and got Bear Lake's famous rasberry shakes

I nicknamed myself "the buffest beehive!"

We made Brooke a tiny mermaid...

Abby wasn't so tiny! We made her huge.



Abby and Sister Reynolds making their signature "winners or Word of Wisdom" sign. (It can mean both things)
I made up a dance that became quite famous

us in front of the Logan temple

1 comment:

  1. Seriously...that picture of you shaking your head is the most hilarious thing I have ever seen...sort of creeps me out too!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you!!